Friday, June 10, 2011

Maternity Photos

I tend to think that people who hate and make fun of maternity shots are anti-feminist and stuck in a different era. There's my little disclaimer before I post these. :-)

VERY last-minute, our friend Sarah Michelle did some maternity photos for us! I had gone back and forth forever about it, but her offer was too great to pass up. This is only her second maternity shoot - she picked up photography as a hobby in the last year, and man does she have some skills! I probably did mine later than most people do - I'm just about 9 months pregnant. But it was fun to see our friend Sarah and document this important part of our lives. We've been taking weekly shots of me standing sideways since I got pregnant, but I really wanted to capture what a great dad Ryan already is and how loving and great he's been through this whole pregnancy. We took them this morning and she already had a few up on Facebook for us a few hours later! Thank you, Sarah Michelle!







We love this baby. He was wiggling and making us giggle throughout the entire photo shoot. Even though I was originally very against getting photos done, I'm glad we did because it's good to have some nice family photos at this stage of our baby's life. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with the 3rd photo. It looks like it belongs in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete