Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine

In high school and college, my Valentine's Days were always disastrous. Bad bad things always happened. Even if something good happened, it would cause catastrophe. Thus, while I've never hated Valentine's Day, I never really loved it, either. Why would I?

Ever since Ryan has been my Valentine, though, Valentine's Day has been awesome. The last two years we've stretched it out over two or three days and really gotten into Valentine's Day. Now I just love this holiday. :-) Guess it took finding my true eternal Valentine to turn "Valentine's Day" from being a holiday accompanied by a host of yucky memories to some of my favorite memories.

And today has been no exception! I woke up early with plans to make Ryan a red and pink breakfast, only to find he'd woken up early for the same reason and he beat me to it. :-) I got to start off my day with pink waffles. How's that for festive?

Then I heart attacked his office. Some hearts had love messages, some had special coupons, and some were just plain hearts. He was surprised! Yay.

Tonight is our date, and I can't wait! Our third Valentine's officially together, and the last before we become parents! It's going to be awesome.

What are some of your favorite Valentine's Day memories?

No comments:

Post a Comment