Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Copeland!

Well, I'm really terrible with this blog and still don't know how to do anything cool, but to the few readers, I thought I'd announce that Ryan and I are having a baby! I'm in my 14th week and began the second trimester today. It's all very exciting. We already love this little babe so much and it's barely a few inches long! Pregnancy has not been nearly as hard as I was expecting, and we have felt very blessed. We told my family at Christmas by wrapping the ultrasound picture and putting it under the tree and they were shocked! Obviously there are a lot more feelings and emotions about all this, but I am pretty devoted to my other online journal so that's where all the real stuff is at. So far, everything is good! We heard the heartbeat last week and I cried. I can't wait to feel this little baby move inside me. Ry and I love each other so much, we just can't wait to meet this little manifestation of that love. Ryan has been the best husband anyone could ask for during pregnancy. Every day I'm amazed by him. He loves me and serves me so unselfishly. I've got to stop though because it embarrasses him when I talk on the Internet about all he does for me. See, he's humble, too. ;-) I love being a mother - none of this mommy-to-be garbage - if you're growing a life inside you from scratch, you're a mother! So that's the news! Baby Copey due July 17, 2011.

6 comments:

  1. Now that I have a child, I have so much more than just excitement for you. Its so hard, impossible really, to describe what happens when you have your child in your amrs, in your home, and with your husband there to love and share the moments. And now that you will get to experience it for yourself, I almost choke up everytime I think about it. You are already so happy, and I know what kind of impossible amounts of love and happiness are in store for you, and I just am so so happy for you. Really really excited for you, even though that doesn't come close to what I feel for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! That is so WONDERFUL!!! You guys will be great parents and I'm glad to hear that your pregnancy is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola, I am so excited for you! You will be such an amazing mom, I know it. Congratulations. That is soooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you, can't wait to meet my niece or nephew. I can't even explain how excited I am.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! What wonderful news!!!! We are SO excited for you guys! You will be the best parents! I must say, that feeling your baby inside you moving around is the best feeling in all the world...and then you get to meet them, and that's the best feeling in all the world...and then they smile at you...and that's the best feeling in all the world...and then they laugh and that's the best feeling in all the world...and well, you get the idea! I'm so glad you found our blog and we can keep in touch! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We found your blog through the Shober's! How exciting...a baby! We couldn't be happier for the 2 of you. You will make amazing parents!
    Quinn & Leslie

    ReplyDelete